Recent OIG Reports
The OIG routinely posts public synopses, press releases and other reports on this website. Certain investigative reports or reviews will not be posted, or will be posted in a limited fashion if they contain privileged, confidential or legally protected information. If you are having trouble accessing some of the documents on this page, please contact the OIG at 443-984-3690.
- Public Synopsis of 19-0013-I: Waste and mismanagement of lead funds within Baltimore City Health Department's Office of Chronic Disease Prevention
- Public Synopsis of 2017-0799: Waste, conflicts of interest, and a culture of fear at the City's Department of Human Resources
- Public Synopsis of 2018-0822: Waste at the Baltimore City Health Department's Field Health Services office
- Public Synopsis of 2018-0846: Waste regarding maintenance of Automatic Vehicle Location services in Baltimore City vehicles
- Press Release: Former-DPW Employee Ordered to Pay $30,000 in Restitution to the City Following Conviction for Felony Theft