Recent OIG Reports
The OIG routinely posts public synopses, press releases and other reports on this website. Certain investigative reports or reviews will not be posted, or will be posted in a limited fashion if they contain privileged, confidential or legally protected information. If you are having trouble accessing some of the documents on this page, please contact the OIG at 443-984-3690.
- Public Synopsis of Case #20-0058-I: Investigation regarding City programs using Maryland Public Service Commission funding
- Report of Investigation of Case #21-0008-I: Investigation requested by State Attorney
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0024-I: Potential vehicle disposal violations involving an authorized Baltimore City vendor
- Public Synopsis Follow-Up of Case #21-0028-I: Baltimore City Vendor was being used for out-of-contract work despite previously finding the Vendor overcharged the City by over $129,000
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0002-I: Investigation regarding the use and pending sale of the Langston Hughes Elementary School building
- Press Release of Case #20-0040-I: Joint report with Baltimore County Office of the Inspector General identifies millions of dollars in waste related to the City/County water system.
- Public Synopsis of Case #20-0019-I: Complaint related to irregular billing practices by the Municipal Telephone Exchange
- Public Synopsis of Case #20-0015-I: Scam within the Bureau of Accounts Payable System
- Public Synopsis of Case #19-0071-I: Investigation alleging a BPD officer was abusing medical and sick leave
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0013-I: Investigation regarding former Deputy Comptroller
- Public Synopsis of Case #20-0062-I: Department of Transportation (DOT) employee stores personal business items inside a DOT Facility.
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0011-I: Investigation regarding destruction and removal of a Black Lives Matter art exhibit from Patterson Park.
- Public Synopsis of Case #20-0027-I: Investigation into Master Lease Agreement
- Public Synopsis of Case #20-0017-I: Company overbills City $129,000.
- Public Synopsis of Case #19-0005-I: OIG uncovers inflated invoices submitted by Department of General Services' (DGS) Vendor.
- Public Synopsis of Case #20-0012-I: Vendor for Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD) requests price increase despite contract constraints.