Recent OIG Reports
Public Synopses are only a summary of a more comprehensive report of investigation submitted to the appropriate City management official(s)
The OIG routinely posts public synopses, press releases, and other reports on this website. Certain investigative reports or reviews will not be posted or will be posted in a limited fashion if they contain privileged, confidential, or legally protected information. If you are having trouble accessing some of the documents on this page, please contact the OIG at 443-984-3690.
- Public Synopsis of Case #22-0031-I: Investigation alleging the Department of Finance issued a Law Department settlement payment with the incorrect information for the intended payee.
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0037-I: Investigation alleging theft of City property by a Department of Transportation supervisor and employees.
- Public Synopsis of Case #22-0015-I: Anonymous complaint alleging potential fraud by a Baltimore City subcontractor
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0050-I: Investigation alleging a Baltimore Police Department officer may not have followed BPD procurement process.
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0047-I: Investigation found there are no procedures for Change Orders for non-construction contracts.
- Public Synopsis of Case #22-0009-I: Investigation regarding an alleged fraudulent Electronic Funds Transfer
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0031-I: Investigation related to allegations of contract overbilling
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0046-I: Investigation regarding the DOT Right of Way permit process
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0032-I: Investigation of the work conditions at the BCHD Druid Sexual Health Clinic
- Public Synopsis of Case #19-0039-I: Investigation regarding former City Auction Services vendor
- Public Synopsis of Case #20-0021-I: Investigation of BCHD Sexual Health Clinics
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0049-I: Allegation of simultaneous telework employment
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0025-I: Allegation of BPD Officer receiving preferential treatment in the assignment of overtime hours.
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0023-I: Baltimore City Fire Department's take-home vehicle policy
- Public Synopsis of Case #21-0001-I: Potential area of financial waste regarding BCIT employees' separation from City service