The Hotline (443) 984-3476 (local) or 1-800-417-0430 (toll free) receives information from employees, customers, and the general public. The OIG HOTLINE is an important avenue for reporting financial fraud, waste, and abuse.
What The OIG Hotline Can Assist You With:
- Alleged violations of law, rules or regulation
- Significant misconduct
- Significant mismanagement and waste of funds
- Abuse of authority
- Criminal Conflict of interest
- Bribes, kickbacks or bid rigging
- Whistleblower reprisal
- Fraudulent travel claims
- Contract or procurement fraud
- Theft, misuse, and/or abuse of government property
- Workers' compensation fraud
- Embezzlement of City funds
Why Should I Report To The OIG?
The Hotline is an effective tool in combating and deterring financial fraud, waste, and misconduct within City government. You can make a difference in our government, report waste fraud and abuse.